Needless to say I MISSED YOU!
You were gone, and there was no laughter or happiness in the world...well not in my world.
I think you were right, not only do you take up half my heart but three quaters of my brain as well. I didn't do much today...I just took some measly notes and yelled at the Wag-ninator.
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! 11 days till your birthday!!!
You are fifteen, going on sixteen inoccent as a rose...I am sixteen, going on seventeen, I'll take care of you! lol I love the Sound of Music!!!
Hope you are well
Cordially
Tianna
OMG me and AJ, or AJ and i, i should say, were singing that song last night while we were waiting to perform! and we were dancing down the newly built ramp singing that song.. its quite fun dancing down that newly built ramp and night were no one can see your horrible attempt at trying to do ballet! hahaha
ReplyDeletep.s. you have no idea how much i missed you too on thursday :(