Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Plannie Blogger,

With my deepest regrets, I am obliged to inform you that I have already started the Jane Austen Books. Currently, I am reading page 230 of Pride & Prejudice.

Regretably, it was not of my knowledge that the likes of you were interested in such texts, nor were you interested in reading them in tandem with the likes of me, formally known as 'The Hottness' or 'Oh Sexy One'.

Fortunately, the book that is currently being read by yours truly is the first out of all of them to be read, and if you feel it would not cause you too much inconvenience, you could aquire a copy of said book and merely 'catch-up' to said page.

In the future I will do my upmost to ensure that the aspirations of all are considered before enbarking on such adventures as reading Ms Austen's novels, and I will be sure to consult you first.

Cordially,
Book Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment