But then you walked in.
And I was ok.
I missed you, I really did.
More than just 'oh haven't seen you in a while so i suppose i missed you'
but actual 'I thought about you and really wished you were there for me to hug' kind of missed you.
I missed your smile, your laugh, your smell.
I missed the comfort of knowing that you are always there
I missed the way that no matter the differences of our lives and the differences between us, you make it seem like it doesn't matter.
I need you there.
I needed you to tell me that it didn't matter
That it was only once, and that it was good anyway
I needed you to tell me that you are completely flabergasted at yours, because you didn't expect it, and don't know how you did it
I needed you to go through stuff and tell me all the good things i did, rather than let me focus on the bad.
I needed you there.
But you couldn't be there
I know it's not your fault
But I still wish you were there.
I don't think I would be taking it so hard if you were there.
I remember what I wanted to say to you,
I love you, and I missed you.
No comments:
Post a Comment