How have you been? We haven't spoken in a while.
For a while some crazy psycho person has taken over your body.
I hope you don't mind...It's me.
I was wondering what happened to you.
Why you aren't there very much anymore.
I know I am always on the outside, but surely you could make some more effort to kick me out?
Do you even want to?
Do I even want you to?
No.
The old you has gone. The one who rarely had fun, and knew when to put her head down and work.
The one who knew what was important (or thought she knew)
The one who was dedicated to her school work, no matter the cost?
what ever happened to her?
I think i know the answer...
She grew up.
She realised that, in fact school didn't matter in the slightest, it was the people there that mattered
she realised that there were far more important things than who got what in the maths test
she realised that her friends were hurting, possibly because of her, but she had neglected to notice
she realised that she had come an obnoxious, greedy, school-driven person, like someone else she knew, one person she vowed she would never become.
She realised that she needed to change.
So she let me move in.
The one who listens to her friend's unspoken words
The one who will help anyone, no matter the disadvantage it is doing herself
The one who knows what is good for others, because she actually took the care of noticing
So why does the knew you want to Lead people?
What was the reason that she couldn't put on the form?
She wanted to show that though before she has been power-hungary and neglectful, she is different now
She wanted to show that she cares enough about everyone to want to make a difference
She wanted to show that not now, nor ever will she sit back and let things happen that she doesn't think are right
She wanted to show that she would make a great captain
No comments:
Post a Comment