I think you're right...no, i know you're right.
Sometimes we need a place we can go, where you can re-create who you are, be a different person, and be accepted for that, and when you come back, everything is still the same.
Like Narnia.
Everyone needs their narnia. a place where they can go, and everything is so different it seems like a magical land with fauns wearing scarfs, and turkish delight that is made from a drop of special potion.
A place where you can go and totally be someone new, try them out, like test driving a car, then when you come home, you can decide if you want to bring the 'new you' with you.
I have that, and i think we all need that.
Where i go, I am like a god to people.
My little cousins, and i'm not trying to sound stuck up, but they WORSHIP me.
and i think sometimes its alright.
For me to feel that there is someone out there who thinks nothing is more important than your favourite person giving you a bath. or sitting next to your favourite person at dinner.
They are y Narnia, because i know that when i come back, there is a very VERY minute amount of people who think i am their absolute world. aka no one.
They are like magical creatures because that is something so new, so un heard of in my world, that i can't help but marvel at them.
So i think we all need our narnia, and go there often.
To escape from the world, to realise that though your life can be harsh and may suck sometimes, there is something magical out there, a magical land that you can return to that will always be there and always amaze you...
I shudder to think what will happen when they grow up and realise that i am not as awesome as they all seem to think....
...Sorry. I never replied to your comment. Thought I might as well chuck it here, in case you never actually see it if I put it on mine.
ReplyDeleteI'M GOOD THANKS FOR ASKING.
How are you?
And lol yes I knew it was you.
You know, I actually found it kinda funny that my blog makes you feel happy and hopeful, because it's where I try to chuck all my depressing stuff.
Hmmm...
Note to self: NEEDS MORE ANGST
Hahahaa. Anyway, thanks for the comment, I haven't spoken to you in ages! C:
PS - HELL YES DREAM THEATER ARE AWESOME XD