The fear
The sheer fear that he would cause her to cry one more time
The fear of being away from her, that she too might disapear
The fear.
But for me, there weren't times before
Well, not in recent years anyway
I suppose it had happened before.
But it was all good.
Well it seemed to be for us at the time anyway.
Looking back I can see that it wasn't
But that's beside the point.
But I'm ok now.
Comparitively anyway.
Because of you and because of her, I made it through.
So together, we will make sure you make it through.
All of you.
So don't hesitate
Call me,
Find me
Hug me,
Cry on me,
Yell at me,
Confide in me
Because I will be there,
No matter what
Even if you don't want me, I will be there.
You don't understand the immense support and help you were to me
You and her were my escape
So we will be your escape
I'll be there
I'll be there
Just call my name
And I'll be there
No comments:
Post a Comment