Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quote of the Day

I meant to include this with the other one...

Mr Wagner: So we have an x value...lets call it x
Tianna: duh, sir
Mr Wagner: now we have a y value, what will we call it?
Tianna: *sounding cocky* should we call it y?
Mr Wagner: No, it's called the function of x [as in f(x)]
Tianna: *feeling dejected turns to erin* I could have sworn you would call the y value y if the x value is called x
Erin: *reels over with laughter*

Stress management Session

Mari: Now, you can make these bad thoughts into musical thoughts
Tianna: *raises eyebrow*
Mari: for example *to tune of Happy Birthday* I'm gonna fail the maths test, I'm gonna fail the maths test, I'm gonna fail the maths test tomorrow, I'm gonna fail the maths test
Tianna: *laughs, then glances at erin*
Erin: *reels over with laughter*

Gabe: *Runs into wall* I so did not see that coming
Tianna: what, the wall that's been there the whole time?

No comments:

Post a Comment