Friday, November 27, 2009

I owe you an apology

This has a long time coming.

I'm sorry
I know those words don't mean much, but I mean them.
I was angry at you for a long time, because you were hurting her.
But I see now
That you were doing your best, doing the best you could, and that's all anyone can ask of another person.
Maybe you were right for her,
Maybe you weren't
But I am grateful that you were there for her when I couldn't be
You were able to be the support that she needed, when I was unable to provide it
So thankful
I owe you a lot

Because if she was broken beyond repair
I would not, could not survive
If she were unable to recover
I would have no point being here
She is practically everything to me, and if you couldn't fix her
then I don't know what I would have done.

So thankyou
and sorry
I did some stupid and childish things and I hurt you, but I'm sorry

Mi dispiace, davvero profondamente dispiaciuto.
Mi auguro che ci sia qualcosa che posso fare in futuro per rendere a voi
perché devo molto
Mi auguro che possiate perdonarmi

No comments:

Post a Comment