Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The world's a bitch

Why does the world work the way it does?
Why do things happen the way they do?
Why is it that the one time in 5 years you're seriously happy about something
that the universe decides that it's too much happiness, and that something must be taken in return.
Personally, I'm going pretty cruisy at the moment; nothing much to complain about
I'm actually coping with life, and the trials it presents me with, and I'm genuinely happy.
But the moment I start to allow myself to feel any sort of positive emotion
I feel like I shouldn't
Because you're all hurting
You're all broken
You may say you're fine, you may deny it
But the fact of the matter is, you're not fine
None of you are
and it's like, seriously, can't we all be happy at the same time for once?
Can't we all enjoy life simultaneously just. this. once?!
But no, we can't
Because of families, and partners, and school, and careers, and futures
the list goes on,
and our joy shrinks
So I would just like to say, dear universe
Puck you, miss. Puck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment