I always wanted a diary.
But it turns out it makes me think too much.
I've learned that talking about things is actually NOT beneficial, cuz then it's more real, and diarying is the same. It's on paper, it's real.
On another note, I feel that I will make a horrible girlfriend, when I finally get a boyfriend.
I'm far to clingy and too posessive.
I'm posissive and jelous of my friends, imagine a boyfriend!
Woe is me :P
On yet another note,
Today I stacked it. Like, completely. It was incredibly funny and painful.
But other than that, my afternoon was lovely. I succeeded in LITERALLY changing and make-uping in 5 minutes. I put on my foundation in 40 seconds, mascara in 30 and lipgloss in the car. Talk about speedy! ahahahahah
And on yet another note
You made my day today. It wasn't intentional, and it wasn't direct, but you did.
You always do
So thankyou. For always turning a bad, boring, too-much-thinking day into a carefree laughing one
I will always love you for many things, one of which is your ability to make each and every one of the days I have some connection to you. Which is all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment