Friday, October 22, 2010

Knowledge

So I've recently learned a lesson.
It's a hard one to learn for me, being the sort of person that I am, but I think it was about time that I learned it.
YOU CAN'T PLAN YOUR LIFE
No matter how much I try, there is no way that I can plan for my life. I can't predict days into the future, even hours.
I need to learn to be able to take life one step at a time, and not care about what's going to happen in the future.
I need to not think about what's going to happen next week, or the week after or in 4 weeks.
I need to take each day as it presents itself, accept each opportunity as it comes.
And trust me, this is hard to do for me
You don't understand how hard it is to know I can't plan further than the next few weeks
But I'm learning
Because I realised how ridiculous it is of me to constantly try and predict, and plan
Sony taught me that, you cannot possibly plan for the future of a child that may not have one
So you plan for the now, for the present and just enjoy the time you have
So that's what I plan to do.
Enjoy each moment while it lasts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment