Of what to do.
We don't do this.
I'm not good at comforting you, at taking away you pain
You so rarely show it to me that when you do, I'm not quite sure what to do with it.
When I read what you wrote, I reverted back to the distant past when I rarely understood what you wrote.
I didn't know what it related to, but I could see that it was hurting you.
That that is what has been underlying everything this past week.
I don't know how to help you with your uncertainties
How to raise your self esteem
How to tell you that you actually are a good person, no matter what you or others may think
I don't know what to do.
Because you too, I am going to save
but saving you is going to prove more difficult than I first thought.
Because I don't know what to do.
But I will find out.
And I will save you
I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment