Monday, February 8, 2010

I thought of you today,

And I don't very often, I'm sorry.
But today I did.
Because I was sitting in Italian, and we are doing Home and Lifestyles.
And we got our usual vocab sheets.
And on the vocab sheet were two things that made me think of you.
The first was camera da letto, as in 'tu mamma e bene in camera'
And the second, which made me smile like a retard to myself
was il frigorifero. As in la mia mucca, si chiama frigorifero.
I miss you in Italian, and they are all getting excited and prepared for the Italy trip this September, the one we were supposed to go on together.
A lot changed when you left,
And I do miss you

1 comment:

  1. Tianna guardati il blu film?

    lol if it’s not about me, but i was thinking the same thing just today.
    then i saw this.

    My mind is blown.

    ReplyDelete