Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh multiple moons

I have missed seeing you on my dashboard.
Welcome back :)

13 comments:

  1. MOUSTACHE MANNNNNN!
    Mi piace, il mio amico, mi piace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just gonna stick with 'tu mamma e bene in letto' and 'Le piace giocare con se stessa', which according to google translate and my awful memories, means that your mum is good in bed and she likes to play with herself.

    Italian for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never forget learning about maccas in italian. 'Un cheese-burger per favore'
    AND DO YOU REMEMBER BANGARSI!
    To wet oneself. TECHNICALLY it's refering to bathing, but I never thought at was approptiate :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Maccas mini unit was almost as good as italian Aladin. That and our 'bold and the beautiful' speech. I remember that much. XD
    Bangars?! what on earth....

    hahahahh to wet oneself. I need to refresh myself on the cool parts of that language.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhaha no bangarsi, you just couldn't see the 'i' cuz of the exclamation mark :P
    I'm gonna miss that woman. As weird as that sounds :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH. hahahahahha

    Her and her boob job. And her crazy music. yeah, I've been missing it for a while now.

    No, it doesn't get easier. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. And her goddamn nails. I mean seriously, who can afford to get their nails redone EVERY SINGLE WEEK!
    And I swear to god I never saw that woman wear the same outfit twice. She just had an endless supply of clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe her husband really was Lightening McQueen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally saw her today! I gave her a hug XD It was awkward. She was with her daughter, who btw, got married...two years ago and is currently pregnant. So that's a bit exciting :D Shots being godmother and all XD
    How've you been my dear? I think we've successfully exhausted the 'ms mcqueen' topic XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT IS AMAZING. I've been great ! Really enjoying my super holiday. I'll have to add you on msn so we can have a le catch up ! I can't remember your addy...
    How about you ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. tiannacamilleri@hotmail.com
    and it's new, that's why you can't remember it XD
    urgh, i don't have a super holiday :P I'm working ahhahaha but i've been good :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was my point! I remember you getting one recently, but forgot to add it!

    ReplyDelete