Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I realised

So much of our lives is just existing
I spend over an hour on public transport today, and in that time, I did nothing but exist, as did the bus-load of people around me.
We all co-exist, but there is so little ACTUAL interaction and communication between people today
Not just a small hello or brief conversation
But talking to someone to the point where you stop existing and start BEING
When you BECOME something for someone, you stop existing and start being.
But too many people are so focused on being something for themselves that all they ever seem to do is exist.
I don't want to just exist, I could never be satisfied with a life of existence
I want to be something for someone, be someone for someone
And so that is my vow. Not to exist, but to be

No comments:

Post a Comment