I'm losing my grip. I'm losing my grip on what's real. On what are my feelings, on what's made up. I'm losing grip on what's coming from my heart and what's from my head.
I can't do this for much longer. I can't keep throwing myself around, tumbling from one side of the room to another, hoping I don't get too harmed in the process. I feel like my life is inception, I'm in the second dream, in the middle of the kick from the first.
My world tumbles from side to side; no sense of gravity, no direction, no prediction
Each day comes as it does, and there's nothing any of us can do to control it
All I can do is try to ride the kicks up the chain and hope I wake up at the end of it.
There seems to be a never ending supply of problems, of issues. It's all I can do to keep my head above water.
No comments:
Post a Comment