Thursday, June 10, 2010

I agree

I was going to comment this, but then I realised I had too much to say in a comment.

I was actually a little annoyed when I read that about the church.
I found it in my research, I have very similar sources.
And I was disgusted, really, that they have decided that they are going to feel all high and mighty and say that they accept gay people, but they're not going to have sex.
So basically what, they can hold hands?
They think they should be commended for acceptin people for the way they are, big whoop.
I know some of you who read this a catholic, and i don't mean to offend you
but I really think the catholic church needs to realise what they are saying.
i honestly think it would have been better for them to keep their old views, rather than half say that it's all ok.
Basically, what they do is keep everything exactly the way they have always believed it until there is definite evidence to the contrary.
Doesn't matter that they are humans who deserve the same rights as everyone else
Doesn't matter that THEY ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG
Doesn't matter
Becasue until they get set in stone information they're not saying a thing.
and when they do, they're all apologies and whatever.

I'm not anti-catholic, I believe in religion and it's benefits
but i really think they need to take a good look at what's going on in society and change some things
because they're going to start loosing people
And that's not right.
they shouldn't loose people because they aren't willing to take a look at society and see that 2000 years have passed.

sorry. rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment