Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Comparisons

How many times a day do you get told you're a horrible person?
I bet I'll win.

All that ever seems to happen in my life is disappointment. All I ever seem to be is a disappointment.
A disappointment to myself,
to my family,
to my friends.
And I am constantly surrounded by reminders of how amazing I am at failing.
And I try not to see it
I try to believe what you say to me
But nothing can take away the feeling that everything I have is falling away
It's like my entity, what makes me me is leaking out of me
like, before long, there will be none of ME left
but apparently this isn't a bad thing
Because I'm a horrible person
because I should be replaced
because I'm not good enough
Because I don't meet standards.
Because no one else does what I do
No one else is as bad as I am
Because apparently, I'm as bad as it gets.
And I have tried to ignore it
but when you get told enough, you start to believe it
and then you realise how true it is
but you can't do anything to fix it
so you give in

3 comments:

  1. Tianna i love you no matter what other people say to you and i couldn't imagine my life without you.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought I'd say it to you, but seriously,
    fuck you.

    I'm angry that you've forgotten what you mean to the world.
    Fuck everything they've said to you today, and just remember what I'm saying right now.
    Clear your head right this very second, cuz we're starting your mind again.
    And let's start it with that you fucking make every single day I am with you.
    You know realistically no one legitimately cares as selflessly as you. No one. And you're just stewing in a bowl of potential because of that.
    And really, I don't give a fuck what your marks say, because when it comes down to it you'll be the one that changes the world.
    Start from there.



    You've never let me give in, have you?
    So I'm not letting you.

    ReplyDelete