Three times so far today
And counting.
When does it end?
Today, I actually said I wasn't worried about a particular assignment, I thought I had it sorted.
One lunch-time later and I'm practically back to square one.
One of my best friends today gets her draft back with minimal stuff needed to fix it,
then she goes to clarify something with her and realises that it's all wrong and she literally is back to square one.
When does it end?
Is this some sort of test?
Do the universities actually not care how our results turn out?
Do they just want to see if we crack under the pressure?
Because if this is what it takes to succeed
I'm not sure that I want to
If this is what I want to go through to do well
I don't know that it's worth it
Do you?
I don't know.
ReplyDeleteI just don't know anymore.
Hubby, dont give up hope.
Don't ever give up hope. And I will always be here for you.