I was angry at you for something.
Now I can't remember what it actually was, but I started to ignore you
I forgot about you
Forgot that you might need me
That I should be caring for you, too.
I'm sorry.
I wasn't there
And I should have been, but I wasn't and I can't take that back now.
We've all said and done things we wish we hadn't, and none of us can take that back.
So let's start afresh, start over and forget what's been said and done.
Not just you, but all of you.
Everyone.
Let's stop, forget and start over.
Because we are about to enter the biggest year of our life,
Everything we do next year will determine what we will be able to do in the years to come
So why enter it with grudges,
Why enter the most amazing year of our lives without the friends that we hold most dear.
So I propose a new begining.
No prejudices, No Silent treatment, No Ignoring, No forgetting.
Start completely over.
Hi, I'm Tianna. Want to be friends?
Hi, I'm Steph and I want to be friends with you Tianna!
ReplyDeleteI mean I want to be your friend and your wife stil.
And I'm all happy with this new beginning as long as in this new beginning we are still married :)
Is that good?
I love you.
lol i love you two and your marriage jokes :)
ReplyDeleteHi, im Erin
im happy with being your friend ill leave the marriagge stuff to you two
i like new beginnings, sounds like a good idea
xo
Fuck no, get away from me creep.
ReplyDeleteYeh, I think it's about time we had a new begining. And besides when we all discover the puppies and rainbows, we'll know it's all cuz of me!! haha XD
ReplyDelete