Nobody knows,
nobody knows but me
That I sometimes cry,
if I could pretend that I'm asleep
When my tears start to fall
I peek out from behind these walls
I think nobody knows, nobody knows, no
have you ever cried for no reason?
just laid on your bed and let the tears fall?
have you ever had so much stress, so much emotion,
that the only way for you not to explode,
is to let it out in tears?
do you hold it in,
so that no body knows,
and only let go when you know they aren't watching?
so that they don't have to feel pain with you?
so you don't have to try and explain yourself to them,
you can just cry and wait for it to end?
i love you, but there are some things you just don't need to see...
No comments:
Post a Comment