I was just thinking the other day, how much i know you.
there isn't a lot i know of the inside of you, because you are very reluctant to let people in, but i know you.
I know your cough
I know your scent
I know who your first kiss was with
I know you had a dog until year 7
I know numerous things about your family, their jobs/ages/birthdays
I know all of your grades
I know your profile - if i see you from a distance i know its you
I know your voice, i can pick it from a choir of 50
I know where you live
I know you used to share a room with your sister
I know your writting
I know how you like to set out your pages at school
I know your bra size, incorrect though it may be
I know when you are upset, despite what you tell me
I know what you are thinking most of the time, and when i guess, i am nearly always right
I know when you're depressed... like now for instance
I KNOW YOU
thats why im concerned. i think i know what you have been thinking about these last few weeks. i know you, and i am afraid for you, if what i am thinking is right. i know what you feel, i know why you feel it. I just wish i could help you...i try all i can, but you won't let me in.
please let me in.
i need to fix you
If i can't, i don't know what I'll do
No comments:
Post a Comment