how much easier it is to express anger?
how much more effective anger is, compared to love for example?
how much more of your message can be conveyed through pure hatred?
i was reading a friend's english draft, and she has taken on the roll of a crazy Afrikaana nazi lover who hates the english. when i read the draft, i was blown away. the words she used, and the way she used them made me imaging Sergent Botha yelling at me. i could see the flecks of spit coming from his mouth, and hear his growling voice. i could hear the utter hatred coming from his mouth, only it was coming from these words...maybe she's an amazing writter (she is!) maybe im a good imaginer, but the way the hatred was conveyed was PHENOMENAL
sorry my little friend, i am going to include a bit, so everyone can see how powerful it is.
God had sent Hitler to deliver us from the English bastards who stole our country and killed our people. I was doing my duty. I was eliminating the English. PK deserved to die, and still does. All English had to pay but he got away, free and innocent he escaped with nothing but a bruise to his forehead. Me, I was scared for life.
Once PK is gone, I will find him, my father, and beat him like he did to me so many years ago. He will grovel as I overpower him. Oh! How sweet the revenge will be.
As of tonight, it will all change, for the better. Now I am on top . I have the authority and I will authorize his killing. He is hope for the Africans. With him gone we will rule. He must die. I will hunt him down. He will pay.
don't cross blondie in a dark alleyway!
throughout the world we try desperately to convey love...but it is like swimming against the current. no amount of love in the world will ever make up for the amount of hatred that exists.
so why try and love?
because although it hurts when it's gone, it feels like nothing else while it is in your grasp
No comments:
Post a Comment