I am currently (obviously) sitting at the computer
While eating.
Part of my biscuit just fell into the keyboard,
so I had to shake it to get it out.
Just thought I'd let you know, cuz I know you'll find it funny.
With Love and biscuit fragments
Tianna
p.s. Sorry for being irritating today :)
Dear Tianna.
ReplyDeleteI was at study today after school, and Mr Fisher came round offering us biscuits cuz they'd just had an IT conference and had some left over. I had to sit about a metre from my computer to avoid that exact event from occurring.
I'm proud of you. Also good on you for being able to get it out, mine is so lodged with food you just can't shake it all. XD
Kristy.
P.S. Sorry for being annoying back.
I actually love the fact we have days where we just hate on each other all day, it's such a nice change since it doesn't mean anything. XD XD XD
I know, me too. Cuz the thing is, I don't think I could ever truly hate on you. That is very comforting :)
ReplyDeleteSee this, see this? Kev did this. Check it!
...and I'll be like Yeh YEH! XD XD XD