Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I had a good day

It never occured to me before this term how much we have in common,
and how well we get along.
Just thought I'd let you know
that I'm glad you're my friend.
Particularly when you say extrodinarily cute things
Particularly when you ask me to hurry up 2 seconds before I'm finished
Particularly when you give me that random seedy smile
Particularly when I find random scribblings in my book that I know are from you
Particularly when we spend 30 minutes chasing, playing with and mourning a bug named fred

So thanks for being there and laughing with me
Cuz I had a good day

p.s. I'm assuming it was you that drew two random ovals at the top of my english book? they look like eyes... SCARY! :P

2 comments:

  1. I went to hit the 'Like' button... but... there wasn't one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be sure to install one for your convenience :D

    ReplyDelete