yeh, with the cake saying 'happee birthday' and then turn your cousin into a pig XD But also, your parents aren't dead. so that wouldn't work. and you don't talk to snakes...as far as I know... :D And besides he'd be more like 'Yer a witch Genah.'
Well, you are more inclined to be french than british... Well then it would be Hagrid's giant friend saying 'Genah, 'ou are a witch! Zis eez so exciting!' with her fancy french accent. I also like the fancy hats they wear...
Oh lovely!! THANK YOU. ;D
ReplyDeleteFor a second, I thought of having hagrid come through the door with a cake and saying
“YER A WIZARD, GENAH.”
Then I realised I’m 17, not 11.
XD
yeh, with the cake saying 'happee birthday'
ReplyDeleteand then turn your cousin into a pig XD
But also, your parents aren't dead. so that wouldn't work. and you don't talk to snakes...as far as I know... :D
And besides he'd be more like
'Yer a witch Genah.'
Yesss... You’d think that wouldn’t you. hahaha I have a scar on my forehead okay! One step closer to Hogwarts!
ReplyDeleteThen again, I think I’d be more likely to head off to Beauxbatons and walk around in pretty blue silk.
Well, you are more inclined to be french than british...
ReplyDeleteWell then it would be Hagrid's giant friend saying
'Genah, 'ou are a witch! Zis eez so exciting!'
with her fancy french accent.
I also like the fancy hats they wear...